
Boy! Have I disappeared around the blog world or what?!?! Coming back here, I feel like I did the summers I would spend in Germany. I would get home and everyone would be tan, and have crazy stories to tell about what they did at Volleyball camp, and new boyfriends to hold hands with. Meanwhile--I would be all European pasty white, gained 10 pounds from all the schnitzel and chocolate, and have a picture of my new German boyfriend whom I would probably never see again. Yeah....Good times being out of the loop....good times.
Just in case any of you were wondering.....I have spent the last 4 days being crushed under the weight of an enormous school project. It's done now. Finally. Thankfully. Mercifully. I am going to reward myself with a decent night of sleep tonight.
I did do a few other things since Friday though. For one, I pulled out the Easter decorations---sparkly eggs, bunnies...the usual. My neighbors, on the other hand, have chosen a very **unique** way to decorate for Easter: They painted snowflakes and holly on their front window, and hung red and green lights along their roof line. Very festive.....for April.

I promise I'll be by to read your blogs in the next day or two--and be alllllll jealous of your tan, your boyfriend, and your Volleyball camp escapades.
------------------------------------
Thanks for sticking with a pasty white, chocolate-smelling, European exchange student like me :). Love you!





29 comments:
Yay for being done with your project! I totally know how you feel...sigh:) That is an interesting way to decorate for April your neighbors that is. I need to make some Easter decorations. I was watching Martha this morning and there were some cute ideas. Anyways...have a good week!
No worries about being pasty white and smelling like chocolate. The Redhead and I will be glad to take pictures with you to compare the whiteness. Glad to hear you've finished your wicked-hard project. YAY!
Missed you and glad you are back!!!
dang, i'm always white legged and smelling of chocolate :) i haven't gotten the easter spirit yet due to it being freezing outside. c'mon sunshine. never-the-less HAPPY EASTER!
If it makes you feel any better, no matter how much time I spend in the sun my legs will always look like I have the solar life of a vampire. I'm as white as it gets. It's quite sad.
I have missed you and am glad to see that you are back. Have a great day. Hope to talk to you soon!
well....don't feel too out of the loop, not like my life has held any excitement in the last week or so, but feel free to try and find something exciting on my blog :)
pasty white here too! :-)
And alwyays glad to read any little update you post. Even it's just knowing you've been working on a huge project....something so foreign to most of us :-)
The chocolatey smell is what keeps me coming back. :)
I am in the same boat, I have some school projects due and a Physics test so I think I've been gone a week. I'm studying now in the library and trying to get caught up on everyone elses blog (haven't touched mine though). Plus with track, soccer and baseball we haven't been home much. Hopefully when school is over I might get back on track.
LMBO at your neighbors!
Give me a white, chocolaty-scented, exchange student ANYDAY over a tanned boyfriend at volley ball camp!!!!
'Cause I dig you. Big time.
I wish I had some hot, fun, summer vacation news to fill you in on but I just don't.
Welcome back!!
I don't think I've ever had a nice tan. Or a cool boyfriend. I was too much of a bookworm. :)
Glad you're doing okay and surviving school.
Glad to have you back:-)
What were you doing in Germany?
That first photo made me laugh. That's what I feel like myself. It's hard to blog sometimes isn't it?
You finished a school project, raising 4 boys and still managed to do Easter decorations? You're my hero!
Good job finishing your school project. I don't know how you get everything done!
Your Easter pic is cute! Did you really go to Germany for summer break? That sounds so cosmopolitan!
XOXO
Jen
We both disappeared at the same time. :) You've been missed!
Can you believe Easter is this Sunday already?
Maybe it's time to watch the Holy Grail again... or maybe you've been watching it too much? :)
I am going to tease you for a moment and tell you that you have missed exciting news on my blog! Get over there and read two most recent posts.
Love the egg tree!!
mmmmmmm, chocolate.
have a good night :)
I love that top picture. "Bring our your Dead, Bring out your Dead." Ha ha ha gotta love it! I'll be pasty white with you :) you know people are secertly jealous that you have white skin and think you don't have to worry about skin cancer..a positive side to everything :) Love Ya
My son and husband love that Monty movie.......I still don't get it, but they can laugh for hours watching those horrid things.
Crazy girl! Glad the project is finished, we have missed you in blogland!
Lisa Q
At your convinience, Curl Girl. We will wait patiently. Hope the school project went well!
Cheers
And I am lovimg Celine Dion's cover of John Lennon's "Beautiful Boy". That song slays me.
My goodness I've been gone for forever! I'll stop commenting now and look through the rest of your stuff...unless I JUST CAN'T RESIST speaking....which is very likely!
Post a Comment