
So this one goes out to all my loyal blog readers, or ones who would like to be loyal (could that mean YOU lurker?). Since, sadly, or not so sadly, I know more about most of you than I do my own neighbor--I thought I'd like to collect a list of your birthdays. (I just found out I missed Trish's! Happy Belated B. day again!) I think that if I'm going to peek in on your life and have you peeking in on mine, maybe I could send a birthday card or a blog shout out on your special day. (or look up your criminal history on publicdata.com--ha! ha!) Just putting the call out there.....accept or decline as you wish!!!
******Of course it may seem strange to address an envelope to "Chatty Emily" or "Lee Ann Somebody" or "The Nester"or "The Crockpot Lady"--but I won't make you reveal your secret identities :)!*********





17 comments:
Hi. I just found your blog a few days ago, and so have been lurking only a little bit. So, Hello ;)
My birthday is May 22, but don't feel obligated to recognize it since you don't know me. I don't know much about you yet, for that matter, but things do change quickly on the internet, don't they? It is a really nice idea of yours.
Nice blog, btw.
Aug 10th is mine, when is yours
October 1. I am such a Libra...
I LOVE my birthday WEEK so you can send a shout out to me.....it's coming up.
MARCH 18!!!!!
:-)
Hi! My birthday is....TODAY!!
Happy Birthday Laura!!!!
Since my name was mentioned I feel obligated...
Just kidding, I'd love to have a Target gift card in the amount of $100 sent to me! Thank you, Jen!
My birthday is November 8th and I'll be 35.
I'll tell you my sister's {chatty} age to make her mad--she'll be 40!
She's gonna hate me! She's really 3.5 years younger than me.
Yes the dot was me. I finally figured out what the dealio was. So yah I am August 10.
What a fun idea!! Mine is Feb 4. Thank you for the birthday wishes.......belated or not it is always fun to get b-day greetings!
Hello. I'm just catching up on all I've missed.
Hope Zane is doing OK. I'm glad the glue did the job this time...that foot looks nasty.
I love your red door. And your house.
I'd love to see robins in a tree.
My birthday... 13th June. How about you?
Yay! My list is growing! For those of you who asked--my b.day is June 10 (almost the same as yours Jenny!--Geminis we are!).
Ah! Our mom's bday is June 10 so yours will be easy to remember. And yes, I will be 31 not 40 on my birthday which is April 29.
That Nester...somebody needs to put a muzzle on that beak of hers.
Love, Chatty
November 27 rules. This year I share a birthday with Thanksgiving.
Well, I may not have been a reader for very long but I am pretty loyal! And I have an upcoming summer birthday that's the big 3-0! It's July 21st.
Well, my birthday is November 19th so you have a bit of time to start saving...hah!!
You're sweet to ask!
Linda
my sister is part of a "good mail" club of sorts with her blogging friends...she ALWAYS gets great mail and had tons of it at her birthday last year (i was a little more than a little jealous of all that mail) no one recieves snail mail anymore and to get something in the mail is such a treat.
ok well my b-day is may 28th and i have ALWAYS, always loved my birthstone: emerald; plus every four years or so my b-day is memorial day...holiday for tamie!....so shall we start a "good mail" club with people we don't even know (us peterson's have to stick together...even if it is only by marriage)
perhaps that will be the fun of it. seeing what people think that they know about us by just our blog comments...now that could be interesting. :)
three's the charmer?
i talked with my sister about the "good mail" thing-y and someone amongst her blogging buddies started a private blog page with a list of no more than 50people's names, addresses, info...you get the idea. so i can start a page but will need your e-mail to invite you to contribute and then we can get the word out..this should be fun! :)
Post a Comment