So if you read on, you will discover some of our approaches to homeschooling, and see some really professional photos of finches (and one lone sandal) on our back porch. But first, watch this:
When we first started homeschooling, I was afraid to take my children out in public for fear someone would turn us into the truancy police (do they even have those anymore?!). I was asked constantly if my children were sick or had a day off, or--my favorite--if I ran a daycare.
I thought this video was perfect-- and so true. Meg, you always have the best stuff!!!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is funny.
It's nice that they can make fun of themselves. My motto is, "You better be able to laugh at yourself, cause you know other people will be laughing at you too."
Elena, I like your motto!
That was funny!
my friend who homeschools her 6 kids sent that to me. i know so many home-schoolers. it's not for me...because i would lose my mind. but i am always humbled by those who do it. it is impressive. i thought the video was so funny.
glad you did too.
i think he's a comedian...
-meg
Post a Comment