In addition to visiting HCMM, I got to do something REALLY fun......pose near piles of dog poop, and lie down in a dirty alley way in my clean white Ann Taylor shirt. And laugh and laugh and laugh about it!
All part of the afternoon I spent with one of my dear blogging friends, Kamee. She wrote the sweetest post all about it (scroll down to the second one on her blog if you want to read about the blog-lationship she and I have had!). I'm not a terribly photogenic person, but she got some really good shots---and I love the memories made with each one!!!
I think everyone should have a picture of themselves that they like---and if you're ever in Orange County, you should for sure have that picture taken by Kamee June Photography.
Thanks for the great time Kamee and the great 'tribute' to me too :)! Love ya!
51 comments:
Wow - your pictures turned out so great!!!!
Good for you!
Jen
Wow,Jen, those are gorgeous! I went to Kamee's blog to view the rest and each one was more beautiful than the next. I have to ask, was hat HCMM in the last one???
Great pictures. I found you through Andrea at Finding Fairy Tales. Your story is pretty amazing especially as I find myself at the very beginning of a divorce. I am not as brave as you...or as talented. But your story really touched me and I thank you for the strength I've gotten just from reading your blog.
CM--
Yup ;)!
Not photogenic?? WHATEVAH.
You're a babe. ;) HCMM better get on the ball! before someone else whisks you away!
You are a total babe! Thanks for the post and the time together. Can't wait to see you and maybe HCMM again someday soon...xxx Kam
Wow...WOW...WOW..those pictures are stunning. JP you are gorgeous...WOW!!!
That tribute is a tear jerker and every word is true! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and were those your red shoes I saw???
How fun was that?! Those pictures turned out gorgeous. Love the white shirt and jeans look. So glad you had a great trip!
I want to be you when I grow up.
Not photogenic? Are you kidding? You are so beautiful! I love the shirt, the shoes, and the necklaces you chose to wear in the pictures. What gorgeous pictures.
Oh, and I live in Southern California. It is such unusual weather. I walked outside tonight and it was so warm and nice, but the snow looks so pretty in your pictures!
Hi! I have been lurking around for a few days....can't remember which blog got me here...but I'm so glad! You are inspirational! I, too, have had divorce struggles this year. You sound so brave and positive where I have felt broken and frustrated. I hope to feel more like you sound. Thanks for reminding me that this single working mom thing can be done with grace!
oh my, you hottie....now off to see the tear jerking tribute. I may be the only one voicing it, but not the only one thinking it....can't believe you didn't give us any hautecake updates. :)
You look beautiful!
you look great-how fun to have a photo shoot just for you! I love having my picture taken. I guess some would say it's vain, but I say it's for posterity's sake! (: Glad you had a fun trip. Love the one of you and cutie boy looking at you through the glass. So fun. And, where did you get your cute jeans?
I second Lula. Your pictures are fantastic.....your sparkley smile and bright eyes really SHINE! IT helps that you are oh so pretty, too! :)
Good night you look like a model! Beautiful pictures. Love them all, but my favorite is the one with Haute cakes in the back ground oogling you. Too cute!
what EVER you are not photogenic! you SO are....those are so cute. and i agree that everyone should feel like a beautiful model at one point in their lives (and not just when they get married) she did a great job! (but its not hard when you have great subject matter!)
i saw you on FB yesterday and wanted to ask you how your weekend went ;) but thought i'd give you a little time to come down from your cloud of twitterpated-ness (not sure that is a word but....)
You do look beautiful but really thats not hard to do! Next time seriously take me with you, I hate winter in Idaho and I miss my family! I am really not kidding, let me go too!
I want my pictures taken by her!
I do not think that I have ever seen a bad picture of you - EVER!!!! So glad that you had a fun time and I am seeing something in all our posts - a smile. It is even in the writting, I can tell that you are smiling as you type. So happy for you!!!♥
Those pictures are gorgeous! I'm glad you had such a great time in sunny CA!
Hello! what great shots :o) how neat that you made friends by blogging...
what a neat tribute...(a blessing perhaps :o)
~simply~
Wow! You are one hot mama! But we already knew that before this awesome shoot. ;)
The sneak peek made me tear up.
I love it.
PS. I love Ann Taylor...sigh...$$$
What can I say, you are gorgeous!!!!
You. Are. Gorgeous. I am the most unphotogenic person in the universe. I need some pictures like this!
Those are really great pictures! I love her photography.
Glad you have a great time. :)
Whatever. You are too photogenic and oh-so-cute.
So, if you should happen to get permanently attached to HCMM, would you be moving to Cali then? I so would! I've had enough of winter.
k love the post and I loved doing luch with you and the MM.. how was dinner and the fam. your totally cute. I love loveLOVE these pictures you look so fab!!!
i've enjoyed gettin' to know you and kamee through your gorgeous blogs. very inspiring both of you! love the pix and the personality that shines through them. keep writing, and i'll keep visiting :)
Look at you! You are cute cute cute! Love them all.
Look at you! You are cute cute cute! Love them all.
Sounds like you had (too much) fun! I would like the 80 degrees, though our snow is awful pretty today.
You ARE darling!
I bet you've missed me, I haven't visited you in a couple of days! Sorry girl, still like ya lots though. Have a real groovy day and lovin the pics.
Wow, beautiful. There is a light shining through you that is even giving me hope right now. Go mothers of 4 boys!! May we always look that flawless... love you, Min
Favorite...you must use it on the cover of your book....bestest picture was the last one....
Oooooohhh...good job Kamee June Photography....
I wonder what percentage she'll get with each picture shown on all of your book covers? She'll make a bundle with the thousands/millions of dollars from book sales....
Gosh! My comment didn't mention ONE time how photogenic you are! Remember all of the photos we took together, and I JUST COULDN'T Get it! Oooooo how frustrating.
You have that thing...that quality. It's lovely, and btw, thanks for the nice comment over at my blog. I liked what you said.
You're a DOLL!!
Great pictures. And I'm crazy jealous of the trip and the warm weather.
Gorgeous photos!
WOW!! Fabulouso pictures!!
Wow, Jen, do you plan to use these on your book cover, CD cover or model portfolio? You are gorgeous! I'm off to read that tribute. Glad you had a great trip!
All true (the tribute and other's comments) But I disagree about you not being photogenic. These are great, but you always look great in the pictures that make it on you blog. Intelligent, talented and gorgeous. . .remind me, why do I like you?
yeah! You got to meet Kam and have your pics taken in such a fab place...Kam did a wonderful job for you...the last image at that cool green pub wall is my fav...
I haven't been to your blog in a bit, but you look vibrant and happy and love all the cute MM stuff on here...
wishing you the best!
xoxo
Tonya
Yes Awesome pictures! How could you possibly be a mother of four? I can say that with awe because I have four and I am impressed!
Your pictures are amazing. Really, you look great.
Great pics. Truly lovely.
I tagged you for a purse meme. Come and see.
I'm just popping in to check on my Jennifer P....OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You are such a hottie :) Seriously...so beautiful! Glad you had a great time with HC!
Those are GREAT photos!
Awesome pictures!!
I my goodness, girl! I don't know who ever told you that you're not photogenic because you most certainly are.
Those pictures are stunning! I am so taking one of your pictures to my hairdresser and asking her if your bangs will work on my head. Seriously.
Kimba
Those photo's are great!
These are fabulous! You are very photogenic!!
I guess we should just enjoy the warm weather when we can.....but can't we say that about most things??
Post a Comment