Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Posing for the camera
Isn't it funny what people do when you bring out a camera? Brad will usually hide behind someone or something. I will generally grab the nearest child and set them on my lap. Zane and Ethan love to make faces, and then see what they look like. Liam will hold up whatever may be in his hand. And James is just learning "cheese", which sounds more like "shish". See for yourself:
Zane going cross-eyed and doing this weird trick with his tongue that I think only he can do (make the photo big to see for yourself).
Ethan's silly face. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Yeah, me neither.
Liam holding up the pinecones he'd just found. (see also my entry from about a week ago where he's holding up a leaf). Love his pretty blue eyes!
James (on his outdoor "throne") saying "shish".
And one final thought: I woke up last night feeling thirsty and made my way out to the kitchen in the dark. I couldn't help but feel that "aaah" feeling as I realized I was really home. Home is the place you can find your way around in in the dark without crashing into stuff (cross stitch that onto a sampler!). So glad we're here and glad, too, that we chose a home in an older subdivision--the mature trees are so neat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you should copyright your saying and have it made into a wall hanging. :) And Zane's tongue is pretty impressive. I can roll mine, but only to the right. Weird huh?
I love the boys pictures and your neighborhood and house. You guys have done a great job and that is such a good feeling thinking, "i am home. I love this place."
Post a Comment