Friday, March 14, 2008

out of the blogging office

Gone here....




to admire this view......




with these guys......

See you on Monday!
*Read the post below if you haven't already, and let me know what Spring projects you have in the works. I think I need a few more to add to my list! (unless it's cleaning out the garage!--I know we need to go there, I just don't WANT to go there!.....)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Have a FABULOUS time!!

Lee Ann said...

Hope you guys have a blast! Come back with some good stories.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Have a great time! I looke beautiful!

Emily said...

So fun! Smell the pines for me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for You! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!
Cara

Jenny said...

Hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer,
I was browsing through a friends blog and I found a link that I thought was cool and that you might be interested in. Enjoy and tell me how it goes! :)
http:/www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

Love, Elizabeth