Stupid blogger decided to edit the photo off of my profile, and then it deleted my entire profile (bye bye list of favorite books, movies, and interests I worked so hard on compiling!!!). Anyway I'm trying to get the photo back up. It doesn't seem to be working tonight, so I'm going to bed to try again tomorrow or Monday. It seems like there was some other rule for trying to re-post a picture you already put up on blogger or something. I don't know-- their help center is like a foreign language to me! If anyone has any suggestions I'd be ever so thankful. So look at this picture of me and my cute baby, then head on down to the next post. It's the one I want you reading...........
p.s. got it up but had to change photos. I don't like it as much, but it'll do till I find one that's better--and besides, baby James was asking for all kinds of royalties and kickbacks for appearing in the old photo with me :)!





3 comments:
so glad you love the bracelet!! thanks for letting me know you received it.
Have fun enjoying the "passion" in your life!
Hello Jennifer:)
It is so nice that you have visited my blog twice...It must be difficult to understand it because of my language;) Lately I have tried to write a bit in English too, but sometimes I just forget about it:)
The TV show I was writing about in my blog is a show from England, They try to redecorate a house in 60 minutes, and sometimes the result is awful, haha!
You have a wonderful blog, and a nice family;) It is so funny to read about you. The photo is just lovely... Have a nice sunday:)
I like your new picture. I think it's very fun. I still can't figure out how to even add a picture to my profile, so I am NO help on the matter.
Post a Comment